just wanna share a recipe for chicken chop with mushroom sauce.
actually, my recipe is simple. i used ready-made chicken chop which i only need to deep frying it.
same for the chips, just deep frying. and add up some salad for additional fiber on balance diet! (cucumber, lettuce, tomato, etc…) ^^,
the sauce for the chicken chop, i made it my own.
only use 6 ingredients :
- butter / oil
- campbells (cream of mushroom)
- 3/4 cups of water
- black pepper powder
- sweet soy sauce / kicap
- sliced mushroom(if you wanted to)
- heat the butter / oil
- add garlic until the garlic gold in colour
- add sliced mushroom, campbells, and water.
- stir continuously
- put some black pepper powder and kicap until the sauce dark in colour
- cook for 3-4 minutes
that’s all! easy! its only took about 10-15 minutes to serve this recipe!
p/s: it’s better if you use home-made chicken chop rather than ready-made. i wish to try em soon!
recipe from my aunty,uchu Lela.